So, MarMOTS has been live for a little over a week now, and you guys have cranked out some phenomenal stuff. It makes me very excited and pleased to see people enjoying my dinky little creation and building cool stuff with it.
My TODO list looks like this:
- Fix horrible crashing bug that happens when you type a single character
- notification on chat update
- Rename, delete picture
- Display last modified date
- version control (being able to snapshot a version of a drawing such that you can always come back to it)
- ANSI Gallery should show drawing name
- Who's Online (this could even be shown live on the website without logging in)
- Better HTML generation (either homebrewn or using Ansilove)
- Keyboard shortcut for switching special characters / colours
- block select
- Eyedropper tool
- Layer support
I'm interested to hear all of your thoughts on what I should work on next. (Obviously the crash bug needs to get fixed ASAP.) What items on that list are important to you? What items could you do without? What items would you add?