A bee is surrounded by blood hungry spiders. The bee can't fly over them because his wings are not working very well. So help him maneuver around the spiders. Use his psychic powers to kill the spiders by clicking on them. It's really cool. Reach the flower to win.
You are sun. You jealous of moon. You kill moon.
I'm not 100% sure at this stage, but it looks like this could be one hell of a glorious trainwreck. Here's hoping.
Press right to run, shift to jump. Try to beat the Rabbi to the little kid.
Ever felt like living in the USSR? Well now you can, with the Social Communist Simulator! Work your land, work for the government, work for the people. Can you go up in status? Can you become a top official? With this social communist simulator you can live the life of a worker class who wants to succeed in life.
Try not to die in this harsh, unforgiving land!
Beep Boop, what up?
The Klik of the Month Klub meets right HERE on this very website on the third Saturday of every month at 4pm Pacific Time (taking daylight savings into consideration and that I don't actually know how time zones work) for a two hour Klik & Play Showdown. Everyone who participates gets two hours to create something from scratch in Klik & Play, or whatever. Abusing the stock objects is encouraged. Two hours is a pretty tight time limit, though, so choose wisely! ;-)
I haven't decided yet if I should give explanations about this game.
This code is largely based on some original macros posted to the Google Group by, er, somebody. These take a YouTube video ID and plays the audio of that video invisibly in the background of your Twine game. The player will require Flash installed, of course.
http://www.glorioustrainwrecks.com/files/TwineMacros-YouTubeAudio-2.1.0.txt (Last updated 16/3/14)
What I've done is upgrade it in the following ways:
* The volume slider is removed, on the basis that most authors will probably not have much call for it. Also, it required jQuery and jQuery UI, which not only inflated the footprint of the script, but may have interfered with other jQuery-using Twine scripts.
* It supports multiple sound tracks per story, and lets you play them simultaneous with each other if you so wish.
* The script will attempt to preload all of the videos, ensuring that they play as soon as their macros are called. (Note: currently it only preloads the tracks from the start, so this performance gain may not be seen when starting playback from the middle of the track.)
* A few more macros are provided, roughly in line with my HTML5 audio macros:
* The code has less implicit globals. (This is a meaningless distinction.)
* There should be more informative error messages for specific error codes.
The macro names themselves are similar, but I made the following changes:
<<playbgm>> now plays the audio once, and
<<loopbgm>> causes it to constantly loop. Otherwise, they function identically.
Note: For browser security reasons, local HTML files are prohibited from accessing network files through a Flash embed. So, you have to test these macros by running the game from a web server.
<<playbgm iHBWZn9re0U 32>> plays the YouTube video starting from 32 seconds in.
<<playbgm iHBWZn9re0U>> plays the YouTube video from the beginning, or resumes it if it was paused.
<<stopbgm iHBWZn9re0U>> stops the sound track.
<<loopbgm iHBWZn9re0U>> makes the sound track constantly loop (although it may not quite be seamless).
<<unloopbgm iHBWZn9re0U>> stops it from looping.
<<pausebgm iHBWZn9re0U>> pauses the sound track.
<<stopbgm iHBWZn9re0U>> stops playback and resets its position to the start.
Feel free to report any bugs to @webbedspace.
A 2 player game. Your books are lost, so you must collect them! Player 1 uses WASD, player 2 uses the arrow keys.
It's way too late for me to be playing games, but judging from the screenshots on the page, I think we have a winner. It was apparantly made with a game creator of some sort. The Winsite mirror (fourth down) is still functional.
Argh, watch out, the sound is glitchy. Also, start it using chubgam.exe instead of go.bat. Also I can't figure out what to do; the manual says to follow a voice or something.