Just when you thought it was safe to go back... Spiko the Hedgehog 2016 is here! In a playable demo format, that is! Available in: exe format for Windows, HTML5 format for all OS's.
- Unique spike & hedgehog gameplay. Attack with your back, roll with your body! Never before have you experienced the world through the eyes of a hedgehog.
- Five unique power-ups. Move fast with Balloon Mode, get supercharged with "Invulnerability", and don't forget about the classic 1-ups!
- Real world dynamics. Hear the howl of a fierce wind as you ascend a cliff. Listen to the chilling music of the Ice Caves.
- The fastest hero alive. With gameplay featuring velocities up to 250 miles per hour, you'll really feel the thrill of speed!
- Full environmental interaction. The world responds to your presence! Go for a swim in a lake, hear your claws pound as you run across a metal grate.
- A new way to move. Tired of running around everywhere yourself? Try out an Action Ladder to automatically climb up or down.
- Progressive integrated plot. You make the decisions. Live as Spiko, the hedgehog, as the face their daily challenges and must face moral dilemmas.
- Expanded moveset. Think Spiko can just run left and right? Think again! Spin, dig, jump, and claw your way through the world!
- Amusing original characters. Franky the Squirrel. Loyel the Owl. Sally the Lombat. Meet them all!
- Fully playable demo. Right here, right now. Can't wait for the full game, or want to try it for free? No worries!
- Fun multiplayer game. (Canceled)
====PLAYER HELP CORNER====
WASD or arrow keys: move around
Ctrl or Spacebar: hold to start a "spindash"™ and build up speed! Release to go.
Shift or E: attack
J: jump move
G: dig down
M: dig sideways (debug mode only)
Swim: automatic (context sensitive)
Escape: quit game
Heart gain extra life
Balloon never slow down
MegaSphere cannot be defeated
Sight Shield enemies can't see you
??????? grab it to find out!
Enjoy and please look forward to the full version coming out Q4 2016! Comments and critics will be considered for future development. We wish to please fans.
It's Christmas Time and Sonic's birthplace Christmas Island is in great danger. Gotta go fast! Kill Dracula before it's too late.
You are Mel Gibson, The Hedgehog. Eat the orange squares to proceed. Beware with the monsters. Arrow keys to move.
Sonic must collect the Five Golden Rings to put the CHIST back in CHISTMAS! Can he do it?!
Features Sonic Running Like an Idiot(TM).
Bugfix release: It should no longer be the case that you can get stuck inside a building in level 4.
Also, you can now use the number keys to switch between levels if the level 4 glitch bothered you and you don't want to have to play through the game all over again.
A short, crappy game I coded in an hour. Contains ponies. You'll need an interpreter to play this; google "WindowsFrotz" or "Gargoyle interpreter" for Windows, "Zoom interpreter" for Mac.
VECTOR NEEDS SOMEONE TO PULL OUT ALL OF HIS TEETH FOR SOME REASON
GET SOMEONE ELSE TO PLAY WITH YOU AND PULL OUT TEETH
BUT ONE TOOTH MAKES YOU DEAD LOOK OUT!!!!!
Basically a bad version of Crocodile Dentist. WITH VECTOR.
THATS ME! THATS ME! THATS ME! THATS ME!
The disappointing sequel to Sonic and the Yellow Jogger! Features less content and one brand new level!
Sonic and the Green Jogger takes place aix million years in the future after the events in Sonic and the Yellow Jogger. Find Vector and help him locate the computer room! Jig around at high speeds! Avoid getting blown up! All this and less can be found in this horrible sequel that should have never existed in the first place!
Sonic exacts revenge on Vector after what happened back in Vector's Chaotix.
WASD to move. Mouse to aim. Click to fire. Hold the mouse button to increase elasticity.
Vector the Crocodile is menacingly pursued by the star at the center of our solar system.
(Press X to jump!)
The Vector sprite is courtesy of Yuski. Thank you, Yuski!
Join Vector the Crocodile as he walks through a sampling of the world's great art!
EDIT: Turns out the Vector sprite is courtesy of Yuski. Thank you, Yuski!