WARNING: THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE!
A ridiculously over-ambitious attempt to make a game in which Santa attempts to deliver presents while avoiding the cops who want to catch him. It ended up devolving into a game where Santa places exploding presents to blow up hoards of oncoming cops. Use the arrow keys to move, and press X to place a present. When it all goes to hell and Santa dies, press R to start over.
Spoooooooky times ahead!
You're a vampire and you've just come to this village, looking to feed off the local populace and survive as long as you can. Avoid the police's bullets and create a vampire army to help distract the authorities, but make sure you leave yourself enough to eat!
- For each living person (cop or citizen) you eat, you get 100 points, plus a 50% health regeneration
- For each second you stay alive, you get 10 points
- You do not get points or health for eating vampires
- Press X to eat (drain the blood of) a living person or a vampire
- Press C to convert citizens or cops into vampires
- If a citizens are close to the site of a vampire (you or your another vampire) execution, one will be stirred to justice and become a cop
- Cops will chase and shoot at other vampires if they're close
- If vampires are hungry, they will eat cops or citizens when they meet them
- Every 15 seconds you stay alive, a new citizen will move into town
- Sometimes when a male and female citizen meet, they will have a new citizen! It's important to leave some citizens alive so they'll create new citizens and leave you with a supply of food
- Revamped map, including new lake and graveyard areas
- New icon, title screen, and sound effects
- Converted vampires are now more effective as distractions
- Cops no longer crowd into the same space, making it more possible to pick them off in groups
- Introduced visible genders
- Various invisible tweaks that make the game more interesting and fun to play!
Ghosts2.mid from Curlys Spooky Halloween Midi Music
Use your burning cursor to set the entire cop's house on fire. even his car and his stairs and his roof lamp
In this game you are a legendary thief that is stealing everything.
Holy shit I made a sequel to the original Gorillaflop, this time in MMF2! It's pretty faithful to the original one I made, I'd argue.
Went waaaaay overtime on this. Oh well. It's done now.
This marks the beginning of official "Running Direct3D trainwrecks by EffBee on platforms they weren't ever meant to run on, E.G. Linux" support from me. There is a compatibility mode that will fix the screen stretching issue if you're on Linux and using Wine. Windows users can probably ignore it. Come to think of it, though, I haven't actually tested this trainwreck on Windows! Someone do that for me. I'm too lazy to dual-boot. Edit: Confirmed working in Windows!
BUGFIX: Fixed a programming error where a Gorillaflop at rest would be put to sleep and then not woken up after attempting to flop again.
Gorillaflop is a Private Investigator working for the Federal Bureau of Anti-Planet-Thievery. Someone has stolen
Planet Earth the moon! Gorillaflop must save Planet Earth the moon by flopping back and forth!
Construct MMF2, and features Win32 API abuse. Requires Shader Model 2.0 for the trippy background effect.
No special thanks to six. He wasn't around at the time to name the characters. Boo.
Gorillaflop is a Private Investigator working for the Federal Bureau of Anti-Planet-Thievery. Someone has stolen Planet Earth! Gorillaflop must save Planet Earth by flopping back and forth!
Made in Construct, and features Win32 API abuse. Requires Shader Model 2.0 for the trippy background effect.
Thanks to six for providing me with the inspiration for this, as well as names for the characters.
You are the thief! Steal everything not nailed down! But watch out, the cops want to throw you into the slammer!