Slender based games.
They always follow the same formula, you know?
- Lost in a forest.
- You have a useless item of some sort that does nothing to help you (a lantern or a flashlight with terrible brightness).
- Thing(s) are chasing you, clipping through trees because they're paranormal or something.
- It uses Unity's stock terrain assets.
- You collect objects.
I took these factors and made a game for my friend with some new tweaks.
- There's a baby, a bunch of flying fat children and a massive fist-cat coming your way.
- You have three useless items instead of one: A bootleg gluon gun, an empty pistol and your other gun (your huge biceps).
- The skybox is happy.
- You don't have to collect things. Just run around the forest trying not to touch the enemies.
- It was made in 1 hour. That's how easy it is to use Unity's stock assets.
Here's some controls:
WASD to move.
Space to jump.
Left click (and hold) to utilize the bootleg gluon gun.
Scroll wheel to rotate arm and pistol for gangster shot.
Right click to slug with your arm.
You are a person of small stature (known as a midget, a shorty, whatever you choose) with one big arm for slapping and one huge hand for
dual wielding. You go to the forest to see if you can find your pet cat Sclimgo (he's the fist-cat, the only cat you could ever ask for. He punches with such power, you'll never need a body guard ever again). You hear fat children and a baby. Sclimgo is now huge and evil. You realize that your arch nemisis, Slivki has turned reality upside down and now you have no choice but to run around and wait for the inevitable.
Are YOU tough enough to NOT get captured by Slivki?
CAN you EXPERIENCE what has NOT been EXPERIENCED before?
someone goes to the store and has a crisis of faith
keep your little ingrate extant for as long as you care to, my lord
mmmm it's pretty flippant, i admit
i'll make one about candy tomorrow
oooooo! race car controls!
Boo! Happy Holidays.
I tried to make 51 of these levels as distinct from each other in a short amount of time, but I just came up with 13 because that's a good number.
Whoo! I am so glad to be done with this level.
Anyway, this is an old level of mine from way back (like, 2010 back) that I decided to finish up for Knytt of the Month Klub. Except that I went two days into overtime, but okay. Anyway, the basic gist of it is, Juni must explore a haunted house in order to learn its secrets. And get keys, endings, and junk. And that's all I'll say about it for now. If you see any bugs, please let me know, as I didn't test this level as thoroughly as I could have.
evil frogs are going to eat you!
https://computerslime.bandcamp.com/track/8-d-6 song from here
dont ask me why all the song titles are dicks
This is the first game in RPG Maker or RPG Maker 2003 that I ever made! I watched a bunch of tutorials and they told me to make this game, so here it is!
Tell me if you have any problems running this game.
A game where you are a spook and you KILL KILL KILL THE SMILEYS THEY ARENT SPOOKY ENOUGH BOOO FUCK YOU SMILEYS YOU RUINED THE WHOLE UNIVERSE FUCK SMILES WE ARE SPOOK