Tue, Feb 28 2017 06:00 AM
03/01/2017 - 00:00
Make something in response to a trainwreck you like!
That's the only rule. Here are some possibilities:
- Make an unofficial sequel!
- Expand something minor in the original into its own thing!
- Recreate a game as best you can, but change one important thing!
- Maybe there's a couple of games you really like. Mash them together!
- If something was made with tools/techniques/methods/styles/etc. that you haven't tried, try them!
- Make it your own! Reinterpret a game doing the things you're best at!
- Make something that isn't a game! Make a zine, comic, video, song, story, poem or anything else you can think of!
The dates are also just a suggestion. Spend the whole month, or a single hour, or spend the rest of your life on it. Make multiple things, if that's fun!
If you're having trouble finding inspiration, try out some random games!
Games made for The No Pressure Appreciation Nicejam