You must get to safety, escape the mutant mosquitos of madness using your jet boat and super shooter.
Game was made over an hour and a half using construct 2 and paint.net
Output is HTML 5, included in the zip is a minimal webserver so it will run offline.
Just run the rungame.bat to start it up, in internet explorer no less!
Webserver from here: http://code.google.com/p/bareboneswebserver/
added Online version (exactly the same, just hosted on my webserver)
Don't be late for the performance!
posted it in the wrong place D: of course OTL
but here it is, if anyone would want to play it
We made a two player game because we are two people. 8-)
Created for Mini Ludum Dare #32 and for Pirate Kart V.
Twelve amazing games created with Game Maker, compiled in a single package of ultimate joy.
Happy Travel is difference game with 10 levels for children to development of visual attention. Spot the differences between the two colorful images of the family travel.
A happy family of 4 persons and a dog like to spend the weekend actively. You will walk in a forest, ride a bike in the mountains, travel by car, fly in a balloon, float on the river with them and much more.
Happy Travel is an indispensable tool in training of the visual attention of your child. Well-developed attention accompanies and enhances the productivity of all mental processes of thinking, perception, speech and memory.
Excellent graphics and wonderful music will not let you get bored.
Captain Velocisaur and Lord T-Reximus III are having a contest to see who can eat more. Try to eat all more little page guys than your partner! First to 40 wins. Controls with the arrow keys and WASD.
Lemon Meringue Pie
* 225g / 8oz Cream Plain Flour
* 50g / 2oz Icing Sugar
* 150g / 5oz Margarine (room temperature)
* 1 Egg Yolk
* 1 Tablespoon Cold Water
* Few drops Lemon Juice
* 50g / 2oz Shamrock Cornflour
* 125g / 4oz Caster Sugar
* 300ml / 1/2pt Water
* Rind & Juice of 2 Lemons
* 2 Egg Yolks
* 3 Egg Whites
* Pinch of salt
* 125g / 4oz Caster Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Lightly grease a 20cms/8” flan ring or dish.
2. Make pastry: Sieve the flour and icing sugar together. Mix the egg yolk, water and lemon juice together. Place one third of the flour mixture in a bowl, add the margarine and the liquids. Cream with a fork until well blended. Add the remaining flour and sugar mixture and mix to a firm dough. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
3. Roll out pastry on a little flour and use to line the flan ring or dish. Prick the base well with a fork, then, cover with well crumpled tin foil. This prevents the pastry rising during baking! Bake in pre heated oven for 20 minutes until ‘set’, remove the tinfoil for the last 5 minutes baking. Remove from oven. Reduce oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas 2.
4. Meanwhile make the filling: Place the cornflour and sugar in a saucepan, gradually whisk in the water. Add the lemon rind and bring to the boil stirring until thick and transparent. Remove from heat and stir in the strained lemon juice. Beat in the egg yolks and pour into the flan case.
5. Make the meringue: Beat the egg whites in a clean dry bowl with a pinch of salt until ‘stiff’. Beat in the sugar until glossy. Spoon meringue over filling, sprinkle with a little sugar and bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
* Refreshing tangy dessert, can be served hot or cold!
I'm Ben and I'm a freelance designer. I've mostly worked for Dan Marshall's Size Five Games, specifically on Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!
As Dan and I have mentioned in a few interviews, we started designing games as teenagers on KnP and GF. People have shown interest in seeing these old, terrible games of ours, so I dug out the floppies. One of them was a one-disk game and easy to sort out (free download here: http://www.sizefivegames.com/forum/index.php?topic=4182.0).
I'm trying to record some videos of a couple of Games Factory games. They work fine in Windows 7, but Fraps just won't record them. Before I start trying out CamStudio and other (free) alternatives, is this a known issue that has a workaround? I've tried a couple of different frame rates in Fraps' settings to no avail.
Can you guide Ghostie across the river safely? Collect cherries to get a high score!
Controls: Arrow Keys